Return of TalkGames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of TalkGames

Your local Game chatterby.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules, Read 'em V.1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TalkGames
Admin

Warning :
Rules, Read 'em V.1 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Rules, Read 'em V.1 Right_bar_bleue

Rules, Read 'em V.1 Empty
PostSubject: Rules, Read 'em V.1   Rules, Read 'em V.1 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:01 am

Just to get this straight, i have now figured out how to make friends and foes, and even change settings, right, the rules i've come up with:

1: incase I forget MY password(witch im bad at remembering) i have set up so i can send MY password to MY email, now,im gonna change it because its too easy to guess by the looks of it.
2: i'm currently setting up censored words and usernames, for every swear word you put in will come up with a funny message(probely to idiots) OR, in my mind, a serious message, and if i or my MODs(when they come out) find out these messages we will give you a warning, thus you shouldn't be saying them at all!
3: DONT SPAM! my last site(destroyed now) was pretty heck, i deleted it because of way to many spammers, and perves, and all the stuff like that. if we find out youve been spamming.(like 24.7) we will give you a warning, or possibly a ban, and put it on your account details(Yes, i can change ANYTHING)
even your mum!
4: Do NOT use more than 5 smileys in a single post, causes to much lag for my computer.
5: follow these rules to a happy, secure time here, and always get to know what you want(ish for the moment)

sincerly:

Tips 'n' Tricks
Back to top Go down
http://talkgames.formyjob.net

Rules, Read 'em V.1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Return of TalkGames :: Main :: General Descussion!-
Jump to: